The Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited Vacancies 2019 application details like job recruitment available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website.
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited Vacancies 2019
The Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Job Vacancy Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited Job Positions 2019
To command and control guards and guard posts for effective provision of security services at Mtibwa Sugar Estates.
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION: Risk Management – Mtibwa Estates Limited
REPORTS TO: Security Field Officer.
- The Supervisor is the interface between Security Management and guards, ensuring operational tasks and deployments are correctly implemented.
- Safeguarding of life and property
- Reduction of Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited exposure to loss
- Management of guards and guard posts
- Ensuring effective response to incidents
- Ensure effective deployment of guard shifts
- Identify and effect speedy replacement of shortages
- Application of operational procedures in accordance with the Operations Manual
- Liaise with Security Management to ensure effective deployment
- React to customer complaints and incident reports
- Maintain efficient and timely reporting
- Maintain discipline and morale
- Relay information, intelligence and guards’ concerns to Security Field Officer
ROLE & CONTEXT:
- Liaise with Security Field Officers to co-ordinate effective manning of all Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited locations.
- Attend weekly operations meeting
• Maintain operational procedures in accordance with operations manual
• Manage internal and external threats by managing security situations and directing resources as appropriate
• Write incident reports and complaint forms in accordance with operation manual
• Deal with Management complaints in a timely and courteous manner
• Provide observations and recommendations to Field Officers
• Ensure reports, OBs and returns are accurate and timely
• Supervisor Shift Summary
• Guard Check List and roster returns
• Fault Correction Forms
• Ensure that all incidents during the shift are reported and incident reports raised
• Visit posts in designated zones at least twice per 12 hour shifts
• Carry out site security surveys as required
• Maintain discipline in accordance with Company core values and disciplinary code
• Ensure personnel are briefed and equipped for forthcoming shift
• Ensure all posts are properly manned and deal with shortages
• Ensure uniform and equipment requirements are sufficient for operational delivery
• Ensure guards understand and are familiar with their post orders
• Assist Field Officers in nominating awards for good work
• Follow up cases with the Security investigatorCONSULTS WITH: Security Manager, Field Officers, Guards, Mobile Response Team
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (processes and technology): Good experience of Warrior security guard operations.
- 2 years minimum experience as a guard desirable
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Working knowledge of local language and dialects
- Microsoft Word, Excel and email desirable
- Tact and diplomacy
- Firm disciplinary skills
- Good time management skills
- Highly motivated
- Fit and healthy
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Fixed term contract – As per contract of employment.
ETHICS: To communicate and uphold the Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited’s philosophy of maintaining the highest standards of honesty, openness and financial accountability.
How to Apply For Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited Recruitment
Address to: Human Resources Manager, Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd, P.O.Box 42, Mtibwa. Email address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline 20th October, 2019 at 00:00 a.m
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.