The LSG Sky Chefs Group Vacancies 2019 application details like job recruitment available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website.
LSG Sky Chefs Group Vacancies 2019
The LSG Sky Chefs Group Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that LSG Sky Chefs Group recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Job Vacancy Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of LSG Sky Chefs Group Job Positions 2019
- Good command of spoken and written English and Kiswahili, with above average skills in verbal and written communication.
- A minimum of a Diploma level training in marketing, Business Management, or equivalent. Prior experience in hospitality industry preferably in commercial catering will be added advantage.
- Good Command in computer application, especially mastery of Ms.Word, excel, e-mail and Presentation (power point).
- Ability to interpret instructions and documents according to the requirements of internal and external Customers.
- Ability to interact, adapt, with good analytical skills in sales and customers service matters in accordance to changing times and circumstances.
- Atleast one year of practical work experience in sales customer service or equivalent position at middle management level preferably in hospitality, air travel, telecommunication or other customer focussed sectors.
- Demonstrated keenness to details pertaining to his/her job as a Sales and Customer Service Officer and a good team player.
- Build, promote and maintain strong and long lasting relationship by patnering with Customers
- Update customer schedules for distribution to relevant operational departments in a timely manner while ensuring that inhouse specifications are updated.
- Analyse, update and maintain customer feedback, handling and following up of customer’s complaints and queries and ensure the corrective measures are taken.
- Organize and arrange Customers* menu presentation.
- Promote team work between stake holders in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Attend customers’ meetings, airline group meal tasting and follow up on any action required, periodic flight and Customer station visits for forstering good relationship.
- Maintain effective flow of communication internally and externally.
- Promote new sales lines or new ways of handling internal and external customers proactively.
- Perform any other duties aimed to promoting and nurturing superior customer relationship as assigned by the Supervisor.
How to Apply For LSG Sky Chefs Group Recruitment
Interested and suitable applicants can forward their application letters along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to: General Manager, LSG Sky Chefs, Julius Nyerere International Airport, Cargo Terminal, P. O. Box 76070, Dar es salaam.
Note: Internal Applicants should channel their application through their respective Heads of Departments. Closing date for applications is 14th of October 2019, at the closing of the working day (05.00 PM).
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the LSG Sky Chefs Group Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.