KIUT Vacancies For Senior Lecturer/Lecturer Position 2019 | How to Apply online.
The management of the Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT) invites application from eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the KIUT Senior Lecturer/Lecturer vacancies position before the recruitment application deadline.
The KIUT Vacancies/Careers 2019 updates like job recruitment positions, requirements, eligibility, application form guidelines, how to apply, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, selection list process, application deadline-closing date, stipend/salary scale, important links, and others job updates are available below on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website.
Kampala International University in Tanzania Vacancies 2019
The Kampala International University in Tanzania Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the Senior Lecturer/Lecturer positions.
- Don’t forget that the KIUT vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Job Vacancy Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of KIUT Vacancies For Senior Lecturer/Lecturer 2019
Senior Lecturers/Lecturers required in the following disciplines:
- Histopathogy – 1 position)
- Chemical Pathology/Clinical Chemistry/Clinical Biochemistry or Medical Biochemistry – 1 position
- Hematology – 1 position
Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants should be holders of:
- PhD in Pathology or Histopathology/ Clinical Chemistry or Chemical Pathology or Medical Biochemistry/ Hematology or related field.
- Master of Medicine or its equivalent in any of the disciplines above OR a Master’s degree in any of the disciplines above with a minimum GPA of 4.0
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Histopathology/ Clinical Chemistry or Chemical Pathology or Medical Biochemistry/ Hematology or related field
- Citizens of all nationalities are encouraged to apply but Tanzanian citizens will be given priority.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae having reliable contacts; postal address/postal code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach certified copies of their certificates and transcripts.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:
- Form IV and form VI results slips
- Testimonials and all partial transcripts Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates from foreign universities should be verified by the TCU.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate a legal action.
- Deadline for application is 31st October, 2019
- A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to:
Director Human Resources
Kampala International University in Tanzania,
P.O. Box 9790
Gongo la Mboto, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Applications may be hand delivered to the University or submitted as electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date for interview
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT) Vacancies For Senior Lecturer/Lecturer Position 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.