The TIB Development Bank Limited Vacancies 2019 application details like job recruitment available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website.
TIB Development Bank Limited Vacancies 2019
The TIB Development Bank Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that TIB Development Bank Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Job Vacancy Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of TIB Development Bank Limited Job Positions 2019
In this regard, activities of TIB Development Bank have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill three (3) positions below:
Vacancy title: Senior Legal Officer [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Administrative & Office ]
Jobs at: TIB Development Bank
Deadline of this Job:18th October, 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to Manager, Litigation and Advisory Services, S/he will be responsible in all matters related to Litigation and advisory including monitoring of loan documentation, prepare documents for civil suits, Monitor loan documents, etc. .
• Responsible to ensure that the bank is well advised on all legal issues involving its operations.
• Responsible in collecting and analysing all information required for drafting of facilities’ letters, security documents and other documentations as required.
• Check all legal issues pertaining to loan applications before, during and after approval to ensure the bank’s interests are safeguarded.
• Prepare, execute, register, monitor loan documents, statutory registrations and ensure fulfilment of pre-disbursement conditions.
• Prepare, execute and register contracts and other legal documents
• Prepare documents for civil suits/litigation’s
• Represent the bank in Courts of Law and Tribunals
• Support Director of Legal and Secretarial Services to the bank on all matters including Board secretarial duties;
• Develops action plans and identifies type of resources needed to deliver objectives.
• Identifies areas where the Bank can be more effective and suggests improvements.
• Demonstrates awareness of own work in meeting client needs.
• Analyses agreed business outcomes and develops work plans to achieve them.
• Ensure papers prepared and distributed on time and meetings of the Credit Committee held as scheduled.
• Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B)
• Registered advocate with a live practicing certificate of advocate
• Post graduate in Law/LL.M in commercial law will be added advantage
• At least four (4) and above years relevant work experience in related function from reputable institutions
How to Apply For TIB Development Bank Limited Recruitment
Applications should be accompanied with :-
- An application letter
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 18th October, 2019 All application must be channeled to: Managing Director, TIB Development Bank, Mlimani City Office Park, Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo P.O.BOX 9373 DAR ES SALAAM. Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the TIB Development Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.