The Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College Vacancies 2019 application details like job recruitment available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website.
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College Vacancies 2019
The Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Job Vacancy Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College Job Positions 2019
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo) is a centre for quality education, offering a diverse range of academic qualifications. The College offers wide range of undergraduate and Postgraduates programs in Social Sciences, Education, Business/Finance/Administration/Human Resources and Laws.
Holders of a PhD in English Literature from higher learning institutions recognised by TCU. In addition to the above qualifications, candidates must be exceptional in Teaching and Research abilities. Having published vetted papers will be added advantage.
• Successful candidates will be offered attractive packages commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
How to Apply For Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College Recruitment
• Interested and suitably qualified individuals should submit application letter with attached detailed curriculum vitae, relevant copies of transcripts, certificates, telephone contacts and three referee’s details. • Only candidates with a minimum GPA of 3.5 or Upper Second Class for the First degree and GPA of 4.0 for a Master degree will be contacted. • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications should be sent to the address below not later than one week from the date of the advertisement. The Provost, Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College – TUDARCo. P. O. Box 77588, Dar es Salaam. Coca-Cola Road, Plot no. 10 Mikocheni Light Industrial Area. Deadline: October 17, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.