The UNICEF Vacancies 2019 application details like job recruitment available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website.
UNICEF Vacancies 2019
The UNICEF Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that UNICEF recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Job Vacancy Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of UNICEF Job Positions 2019
- Support in processing of the entitlements and benefits by processing of a wide range of personnel actions in accordance with UNICEF rules and regulations and ensuring all relevant staff forms are forwarded to GSSC on a timely manner.
- Prepares all personnel-related records and files, ensuring all information on each staff member is up-to-date and accurate.
- Support the office in expediting fixed term and temporary recruitments in accordance with UNICEF rules, regulations, procedures and policies.
- Support the on-boarding process of newly recruited staff by providing orientation on applicable entitlements, rules, regulations, and procedures, and by organizing their respective briefing agendas as well as support the off-boarding process of staff exiting from the organization or change of contracts.
- Maintain and generate automated databases containing HR related statistics and generating periodic reports; and performing a variety of administrative duties (e.g. leave recording).
- Establishing and maintaining HR files/records (electronic and paper) and drafting and processing of various correspondence.
- Any other HR-related activities and tasks as required.
- Completion of secondary education preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience required
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of UN/ UNICEF HR rules, policy and procedures.
- Familiarity with SAP and HR automated systems.
- Good judgment, interpersonal skills, initiative, high sense of responsibility, tact and discretion, ability to adapt to changes directions/thinking with sensitivity to different cultures
- Good analytical, writing and communication skills. Good working experience in reporting and data management/presentation.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications
- Communication (I)
- Working with people (II)
- Drive for results (I)
- Analyzing (I)
- Learning & Researching (I)
- Planning and Organizing (I)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (I)
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Opening Date Tue Oct 08 2019 09:00:00 GMT+0300 (East Africa Time) E. Africa Standard Time
Closing Date Tue Oct 22 2019 23:55:00 GMT+0300 (East Africa Time)
How to Apply For UNICEF Recruitment
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the UNICEF Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.