Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd Job Vacancies for Cooler Technician Position & How to Apply.
The Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website.
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd Recruitment 2019
The Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Job Vacancy Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd Job Positions 2019
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a Cooler Technician position, to be based in Mbeya. The successful candidate will report directly to the respective Preventive Maintenance Planner – Coolers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Daily feedback reports
• Raising a job card for every work to be done
• Receiving spare parts from the store
• Ensure job card is signed by customer and fixed parts/removed items are sent back to stores
• Making daily itinerary for attending to cooler breakdowns
• Priority rating on cooler breakdowns based on the nature of the breakdown
3. Managed Health and Safety
• Monitor health while charging gases into a refrigeration system
• Monitor safety while using oxygen & acetylene gas welding while in the cooler’s workshop.
• Monitor safety against electric shock while working on a “LIVE” cooler.
4. Responsible for self and others development
• Attend all technical trainings and gaps as identified and organized by management i.e.
• Attaining 100% of set maintenance targets
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should have at least a VETA or FTC qualification in refrigeration Technician; Secondary School Education (CSEE) and must have a valid driving licence for motorcycle. The incumbent should also have at least 2 years previous experience in same or similar position preferably with Fast Moving Consumer Goods. The incumbent should be able to think on their feet and also be well organized and able to attend coolers in planned time.
How to Apply For Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.